Monday, September 8, 2008

Video Girl's gonna rock your world.


hola.

So, I'm not gonna give out my real name. So I'll just go by Video Girl. I heard about this website through some of my friends,and they said it was pretty cool. So here I am. :)

anywhooo .. my life is fairly boring right now. I just got back to school after summer vacay,and my English teacher happens to be a bitch. So.. life is grand. *rolls eyes*


I love a bunch of different things. Singing is one of my favorite things to do, I just randomly grew into singing in about 7th grade. Talking is one of my strong points. Not in front of an audience,but just with my friends in general. I love them to death,no matter how stupid,annoying and fairly idiotic they can be. They know the real me.

I hate backstabbers. I've had about one too many encounters with them and I refuse to be walked over anymore.

I also chose the name Video Girl because I love the Jonas Brothers. And I'm determined to be in at least ONE music video before I leave this Earth. No,I'm not from Mars.

So .. this is me.

kthxbai.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Nice one, i'll be watchin dis Blof of course :) I'll callya Bing on here i guess :P cuz that way nobody gets to know yer name :)

Chels said...

haha I will also call you bing :) so nobody gets to know the true you, of course :)