Monday, October 20, 2008

: )




Song of the day: Come on over - Jessica Simpson


Sooooooo. Good mood today. :)

I'm hanging out with Nick almost ALL week. :D It's gonna be great fun. I caught him looking at me today at lunch,and I stuck my tongue out at him and he smiled at me. SMILED. I mean seriously,usually he'll make a face back.But no,he smiled. What a creep.


I feel the need to put some shoutouts here. Dunno why,just kinda feel like it. :P

Chelsea/Juno/Kels/Stoner/ - i looooove you,little sis! :) you know if you ever need to talk,i'm always here for you! and remember , there ain't no party like an alcoholic party! & we only got four minutes.Chicka-chicka.

Ryan/Steinz/Red/TOmato Bisque/Bleeker/Fire Crotch - duuuuuudddeeeee. i love you,brother! never change,or i just MIGHT have to kill you! (& i cannot WAIT for our roadtrip!)

Emily/Boner/Bones/Boney/Emmy B/Boney M/Lia - fuck our lives,eh? i think that speaks for itself. :) love yooooou baybay!

Josh/Joshie Ray/JR/Jawah/JW/Joshie - you don't have blogger,but im saying hello anyways! :) you're a good kid,don't ever change. i love you,little bro!


^ those four upthere,are my best friends. i wouldn't go a day without them. i COULDNT go a day without them! they're all special to me in different ways,and i love them to peices! :)



live large and laugh loud!

xoxo,
VIDEOGIRL.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

:) you are THE BEST Lo!!!

eb91893 said...

haha , I love you lo :) ,
your amazingggg :) .
Fuck our lives, huh ?;) , if it were a jonas brother fuck yea :) lol.

ViDE0GiRl. said...

oh emily.

dont even go there.
please.

Chels said...

ohh lo :) you complete life!! I love this! :D and btw i am not a stoner! hahaha love you big sis!
(4 minutes.. HEY!)
hahah