Sunday, October 19, 2008

SQUAD MITHERINE!

Song of the day: Driveway - Miley Cyrus


Okay so, Ryan told me that two of our friends like eachother. [Michael and Katherine,two complete nerds who I love.] So,he told me that he and Chels were gonna get them together,and I wanted in. So, Chels,Raves,our friend Steckey and myself are called Squad Mitherine. [Michael-Katherine.]


As excited as I am,it just goes to show that everyone is starting to double up lately.Whatever,I'm not bothered.



THIS WEEKEND IS GONNA BE AMAAAAAAAZING! Wanna know why? I have THREE parties! YAY! :D

Friday - Party Bus for Steckley's birthday. (For those who don't know what a party bus is,it's this MASSIVE bus thats all tricked out with flashy lights and leather seats and a big screen tv AND SURROUND SOUND! :D) Anyway,after the party bus,I have to race down the street to my friend Megan's house for the tailend of her party.

Saturday - my friend Erika's birthday party! It's gonna be a blast,cause Brandon might be there... :D And also,it's gonna be a dance party. Everybody knows I love to break it down Newfie style. xD Just ask Emily's camper and her Jonas Brothers CD. Yeah,don't ask. Please. :]



Soooooo,I haven't been talking to Chelsea since friday. :( I miss my sisterrrrr.


I really want an apple,so I'm gonna go get one.

Peace,love,music,and whatever else makes you happy!

xoxo,
videogirl.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

hahahahaha

I CANT WAIT!!!!!

That'll be so fun.. plus Katherine and Mikey would be sososossoso cute together.. well.. they kinda seem to be CLOSE now.. not Close like people going out but its eventual, they just need a push from squad Mitherine!!

Chels said...

DUDE! I miss you so much its crazy!!! i think is the longest we've gone without tlaking :( i miss you big sis! cya later today though!
hahaha squad mitherine all the way!!!

Chels said...

aww haha werent these the good times! :P