Wednesday, October 15, 2008

wise words....

Song of the day: Cry for you - September

Quote: Dont you wish you were a sloth. In a world where nothing matters, everythings mellow, everythings cool, everythings safe, nobody bothers you, you donty have time to both anybody else, you spend your life just going, no worries, ever.You just hang from the tree and look around.

true words,spoken by my giner-haired brother Ryan,from The Raven's Nest. He is seriously one of the best friends I've had in a long time,and I love him to peices.He's always there with wise words,and helpful advice. Thanks,bro!



Anywho,things are better today. Me and Nick,we're cool. He doesn't ask me about Josh anymore,which I'm relieved for. Nick was supposed to come over today,but his baby brother has food poisoning and he had to stay home. At times I really wish I could kill Nick,but sometimes he's really sweet. So instead,he asked me to come over tomorrow after school,and I think I might.I still really like him,weather he chooses to notice or not.Whatever,as long as we're friends I'm happy. And besides that point,his little brother is the cutest. :) Also,if you wish to know the exact way I feel about Nick,I suggest you look up the lyrics/listen to Better in Time by Leona Lewis.

-






...WOW!?

Who woulda thought that Tokio Hotel and the Jonas Brothers would EVER be seen in the same picture together. Nevertheless,who woulda thought that they HIT IT OFF!? Wowzaaaaa. I love those bands though. :D




Well,my two best friends/sisters, Emily [Endangered Sanity] and Chelsea [The Masked], have decided they were gonna talk to Brandon for me. (FYI:Brandon's the guy who's girlfriend had me break up with him for her.) They haven't told me what they are gonna say to him,but aparently if I know,it'll be awkward. :S Meh,whatever. He'll find out eventually that I've basically been in love with him for the past 4 years. I know love's a big word and I'm really not sure if I'm in it. I've been in it,oh yes. Yesyesyes. But right now?Not so sure. Could just be puppy love,but who knows?Not me.


I have a masssssssssive bruise on my arm. Why? EMILY BIT ME. She fuggin' bit me.
But it's okay,I still love her. :D She's my little sister. :)


peace out,cubscouts.
xoxo,

videogirl.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

So thats what you guys were talking about.. right in front of me... in code.. that had me curios and a curious nosey person coulda got sketchy :P

Hopefully things work out Lo

with Everything.

Chels said...

so over Nick , huh? :P
hahahaha poor Lo :P that bruise has you tortured! and No , i will not say anything awkward to him! :P just explain a little..
still cant believe Bones bit you! :P and sorry about nto saying stienz, i didnt know if i was aloud too :P
All the best, big sis! :D